One of my face books friends linked me to Paul Swiders blog entry called the ‘The ‘Fantastic 40’ SharePoint Jokes’ -> I couldn’t stop laughing for about 20 mins – Go read the whole post here on his blog – www.paulswider.com/the-fantastic-40-sharepoint-jokes.html/
But here are a few teasers and my personal favourites:
- What do you call a smiling, SOBER courteous person at a SharePoint conference? A: The caterer.
- How many SharePoint consultants does it take to screw in a light bulb? How many can you afford?
- Never, under any circumstances, decide to install SharePoint and take a laxative on the same night.
- A computer can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like SharePoint.
- I like SharePoint, It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.